Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Listen, People, Listen...

There are only a few bands that I have on my iPod that I would consider "contemporary rock," and to tell the truth, I don't think even really know what that means. I would describe it as something one might hear on a radio station, except for those that specialize in rock. So if you have any good comparisons to Run Kid Run's style of music, post a comment about it because I'm having trouble. They just came out with their third album recently, but only sampling a few of their songs, I don't have an opinion on it yet. I bought their album "Love At The Core" which was decent - had a lot of catchy songs. Having the most upbeat songs, their first CD, "This Is Who We Are", is my favorite, and I might even purchase it after listening to it again. Pop rock is maybe a good description...nah maybe not. Please help me out.


No comments:

Post a Comment